Get coached on Coach.me

Today was a Monday. Lots of work and effort. I am preparing for some excitement in the upcoming week. I have a presentation next week on Thursday. Then hop a flight to spend some time with members of a fantastic team. The John Maxwell Team. I will get to meet new members and see old friends. We will trade information talk a bout what is new. We will prepare for our upcoming year. Currently I am sitting here typing and wanting to tell you all about my upcoming events. I am so excited however I think you should just watch the video to get an idea of what is coming.

I had a big change this year. As anyone that knows me well I give 100% and I am loyal as a dog. That is until you give me a reason not to. Then I just turn and walk away. Well I did and I am very happy in my new pursuit. I have some amazing opportunities coming to me. Everything happens for a reason. This I do believe. I love to serve and I look forward to serving you in whatever capacity you need me in. I am focused on being a coach. In particular your mind coach. I want to be your thinking partner. Let me help you develop your solution. I can work with your subconscious and help you bypass your limiting beliefs. Did you know most people only use 12% of their brain? Would you like me to show you how to access the other 88% & have power and control over your life?

I am very excited for the future. I am looking forward to an action packed year ahead. Well in looking forward to my travels I just got word we are grounded. I now only have to prepare for one presentation.

Life is an adventure. Live it! Enjoy it!

Reach out and lets talk. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing your thoughts & input.

I am here to help you soar to your success from zero to the top. It is your life live it by your design. May you have success in your day today!

I am a Lamp for those without Light!

Until next time – Live life unlimited.

 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.