HI, I'M TIM
Most people call me T. I am a mind coach. Do you know most people only use 12% of their brain? Would you like me to show you how to access the other 88% & have power and control over your life? I live life unlimited and by design. My design. I am your thinking partner, the problem solver. The co-creator of your dreams & goals. I create balance in work, play & community. I inspire those I interact with. I speak, teach, coach & train. My mission is to give, for giving is what I do best. I will seek to learn, for learning is the basis for growth and growing is the key to living. I will seek first to understand for understanding is the key to finding value, and value is the basis for respect, decisions and action. This should be my first act with my wife, my family, and my business, I want to help influence the future development of people and organizations. I want to teach my children and others to love and laugh, to learn and grow beyond their current bounds. I will build personal business, and civic relationships by giving in frequent little ways. Through this I will earn my value with others. Lets soar to success today by living a life unlimited.
I have spent many years honing my craft to bring you the best experience. I am always searching for better skills to make sure you have the tools you need. Whether it is in speaking, teaching, training, or coaching. I want to deliver my very best so you can be at your best.
- Information packed practical training.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical assignments at the practical training.
Take a look at my certificates